Epic. An inflatable obstacle course that will bring your wildest childhood fantasies to life.
- A mammoth structure at 85'-long, the course begins with two portholes that must be jumped through--successful clearance positions runners in front of three horizontal hurdles that can be overcome from above or below.
- Three "hedgehog" obstacles slow momentum if poorly navigated, increasing the difficulty of clearing the ensuing obstacle--a 16'-high rope swing.
- Two knotted ropes enable two runners up to 250 lbs. to swing over an 6'-long x 12"-deep pit, which is sealed to accept water, plastic balls, or foam blocks (not included).
- Knocking aside three stanchions gains entry into a matrix of elastic bands that simulate a laser field.
- Runners complete the final challenge by climbing a hill and sliding the remaining 20' to victory and ultimate exhaustion.
Four air pumps plug into AC with 25' cords inflate the course in 10 minutes.
Includes stakes and tethers for securing to ground.
85' L x 12' W x 16' H. (1,175 lbs.)
Made to order: 4-5 weeks for shipping.Show More Show Less
- Sept. 7, 2015 - Sept. 14, 2015
- Final sale, not eligible for return. View details