The Slip Watch takes the simple archetypal watch shape and puts it into motion with a slight twist. The skewed posture of the watch gives the modern clean lines a new “spin”.
The watch is intentionally minimal, with proportions that are almost predictable. However, its skewed posture that makes the watch appear to be slipping off the band, like a moment caught in time; a poetic commentary the passing of time.
At the same time, a more ergonomic result is achieved with the face addressing the wearer with less turning of the arm. Furthermore, the band penetrates the casing at 12 and 9 hours marking, giving reference to an otherwise unmarked face.
- Stainless steel and Black leather Band.
- Face measures 1.5” diameter.
- 1” thick band.
- Quartz movement.
- Watch face is stationary and does not rotate.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.Show More Show Less
- September 10, 2015 - September 14, 2015
- 15 day returns. View details