The LifeStraw personal water filter, the “Best Invention of 2005″ (Time magazine), enables users to drink water safely from contaminated water sources.
LifeStraw is the most advanced personal water filter available today. LifeStraw surpasses EPA guidelines for E. coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium oocysts, rigorous standards for water filtration.
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultralight: weighs only 2oz!
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate
- Easy to clean
- Very durable
- Used worldwide in harsh conditions since 2005
- Award winning & internationally recognized
1 year warranty
What LifeStraw removes/filters:
LifeStraw filters down to an incredible, 0.2 microns in size! This removes virtually all the bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from contaminated water, and reduces turbidity (muddiness) by filtering out suspended particles.
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli,
- Vibrio cholerae,
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa,
- Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (“Beaver Fever”)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
Please note: The LifeStraw currently does not filter heavy metals or viruses, and will not desalinate water.
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 1 inch
Weight: 2 ounces
Construction: durable plastic. Does not require replacement parts or batteries, or any chemicals.
Capacity: filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water.
Shelf Life: 5 years when stored at room temperature. (Product package may state shelf life of 3 years, but this will be corrected on newer packaging. The actual shelf life is 5 years.)
Included: Comes with a lanyard, and a cap for the mouth piece and end piece
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.Show More Show Less
- September 17, 2015 - September 24, 2015
- Final sale and no returns. View details