This thing was successfully sent.
$120 $120 USD APPROXIMATELY %s
Kit includes nonstick fast-heating griddle with temperature control, wooden cone roller, metal cone rack with four rotating arms for cooling and holding filled cones, and 3 lb. mix for crisp, light sugar cones.
Detailed photographic instruction booklet with waffle cone recipes included.
• Features an advanced baking system that delivers home-made, freshly baked, sugar cones in just 2 minutes
• "Baking" and "Ready" lights indicate when cone maker is in use or ready to bake
• Color select dial lets you customize your waffle cones taste and color
• Instant temperature recovery allows continuous baking
• Overflow channel provides easy cleaning
• Unique locking latch ensures uniform thickness and perfect baking
• Cord storage compartment provides a neat countertop and space saving storage
• Cone rolling form makes shaping cones easy
• UL approved
• 8 1/4" x 3" x 9 1/2"
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Estimated Arrival 7/8 - 7/15
Estimated Arrival (Intl.) 7/15 - 7/22
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Choose your currency
After you purchase a vanity number, we will contact you within 1-2 business days with all the information you need to provide to your carrier to transfer your number. You should be able to use your new number within 1-3 days of contacting your carrier.
The number is yours to keep. If you decide to change carriers or phones at any point, you can continue to use your vanity number.
All numbers are compatible with the following US Wireless Carriers: AT&T, Spring, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
See an 'X' in a number? Contact us to reveal the value of 'X' in the numbers that you fancy.
Please note: we can only accept special requests for the last four digits of a desired phone number that is not listed.
Additional fees may apply to specially requested phone numbers.
If for whatever reason your carrier of choice* will not accept your number, we will refund your order within 30 days of purchase. We cannot accept returns unless the carrier refuses to transfer the number.
Numbers can only be transferred to the following US cell phone carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.
Any questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.