This thing was successfully sent.
$1,650 $1,650 USD APPROXIMATELY %s
The design evokes memories of old fashioned lamps, but when you see the floating part, you realize this is designed for the future.
- The lamp consiststs of a handcrafted wooden base with a high glossy black finish. Attached is a stylish black fabric covered power cable.
- The conical shaped lampshade is manufactured in matte black fabric with a pearl white inner sid furnishing.
- The light flows through the openings of the mirror which covers the lower part of the lampshade.
- What makes this lamp float is integrated levitation technology. It consist of electromagnetic components and a sophisticated control system.
- As it employs the very latest LED technology, the lamp is low in power consumption too. With a touch of your fingertip, the lamp can be dimmed to the intensity you require.
- The fabric covered power cord is 2.00 meters long (6.5 feet) and is connected to the universal power adaptor with a power cable with the length of 1.85 meters (6 feet).
- The standard universal power adaptor has a EU two pins power plug, but you can order an US power adaptor.
- Light intensity: 300 Lux. Power consumption: 3W standby (only levitation on), 15W when the LEDs are fully on.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.
Estimated Arrival 7/20 - 7/31
Estimated Arrival (Intl.) 7/27 - 8/10
This item is final sale, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Choose your currency
After you purchase a vanity number, we will contact you within 1-2 business days with all the information you need to provide to your carrier to transfer your number. You should be able to use your new number within 1-3 days of contacting your carrier.
The number is yours to keep. If you decide to change carriers or phones at any point, you can continue to use your vanity number.
All numbers are compatible with the following US Wireless Carriers: AT&T, Spring, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
See an 'X' in a number? Contact us to reveal the value of 'X' in the numbers that you fancy.
Please note: we can only accept special requests for the last four digits of a desired phone number that is not listed.
Additional fees may apply to specially requested phone numbers.
If for whatever reason your carrier of choice* will not accept your number, we will refund your order within 30 days of purchase. We cannot accept returns unless the carrier refuses to transfer the number.
Numbers can only be transferred to the following US cell phone carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.
Any questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.