The design evokes memories of old fashioned lamps, but when you see the floating part, you realize this is designed for the future.
- The lamp consiststs of a handcrafted wooden base with a high glossy black finish. Attached is a stylish black fabric covered power cable.
- The conical shaped lampshade is manufactured in matte black fabric with a pearl white inner sid furnishing.
- The light flows through the openings of the mirror which covers the lower part of the lampshade.
- What makes this lamp float is integrated levitation technology. It consist of electromagnetic components and a sophisticated control system.
- As it employs the very latest LED technology, the lamp is low in power consumption too. With a touch of your fingertip, the lamp can be dimmed to the intensity you require.
- The fabric covered power cord is 2.00 meters long (6.5 feet) and is connected to the universal power adaptor with a power cable with the length of 1.85 meters (6 feet).
- The standard universal power adaptor has a EU two pins power plug, but you can order an US power adaptor.
- Light intensity: 300 Lux. Power consumption: 3W standby (only levitation on), 15W when the LEDs are fully on.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.Show More Show Less
- Aug. 17, 2015 - Aug. 26, 2015
- Final sale, not eligible for return. View details