These Notknot pillows are guaranteed to brighten up your living room...or any room!
They are oversized knots made out of filled woolen cylinders that are soft and warm
Many different knots have been tied for thousand of years, for professional and decorative use. Shapes used for the Notknot pillow include:
- A scout knot: Turk's head.
- Chinese decorative knot: Round Brocade.
- Flower knot by the knot entrepreneur Clifford W. Ashley ("Book of knots", 1944).
- Chinese decorative knot: Good luck.
Pillows are approximately 16.5 inches in diameter.
Made from Icelandic Einband wool in Iceland by Umemi.
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.Show More Show Less
- August 17 - August 24
- Final sale, not eligible for return. View details