Description

Studies have proven that 62% of tested home dishwashers harbor mold. The Disinfecting UV-C Dishwasher Light kills up to 99.9% of microbes. Quickly and sustainably. Without chemicals.
 
This UV-C lamp reduces germs by up to 99.9% and ensures that the inside of the dishwasher is permanently hygienic. And unpleasant odors won’t develop in the first place.

Easy and safe to use. Place the lamp on a dish rack between two dishwasher loads. A sensor activates the disinfecting UV light only after the door has been closed. Timer-controlled: Works for 12 minutes every 24 hours.
 
And to ensure your safety: The UV light automatically turns off as soon as the door is opened. (The light is not waterproof. Therefore, please remove it from the dishwasher before running it.)
 
The housing is made from durable plastic.
 
Measures approx. 14.5 x 6.5cm (5 7/10” x 2 1/2”) (H x W).
 
Runs for approx. 6-9 months on 2 mignon batteries (included).
 
With low battery indicator.
 
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.
Show More Show Less
  • September 9, 2015 - September 16, 2015
  • 30 day returns. View details

17 comments

  1. Loading...
  2. Lacey @brownlace

    I need this in my life lol

  3. Carol Willette @cwillette

    actually my dishes stink when they have just been washed. There are bacteria that feed on hot water and soap! I never would have believed it but my nose doesn't lie.

  4. Alex MacK @alexmack

    I picked one up… but the UV light is so dim I worry it isn't covering the whole dishwasher.

  5. Lena @LeCos

    @cwillettte that's because you don't wash filter - it needs to be washed periodically, cause some food stuck to it and then your dishes being bathed in this soup! That's what makes it smell, not mould

Use @ to mention someone

$31 · Disinfecting UV-C Dishwasher Light

Jump to top