This thing was successfully sent.
$199 $199 USD APPROXIMATELY %s
Introducing the Tack Sling bag by SSCY. The backpack disguised as a tote bag.
We love tote bags - easy access, no sweaty back, easily removed. We love backpacks - distributes weight, easy to ride with on a bike. But we could never ride a bike with a tote comfortably or safely and we got tired of taking our backpack off every time we needed something, so we combined the two and made the patent pending Tack.
Throw it on your back, ride to the market, convert it to a tote in seconds, shop, then switch it back to a backpack, jump back on the bike, and pedal to the next adventure.
As a top loading bag it can also handle oversize objects, yet it also has adjustable front straps for odd shaped objects as well.
Handhold it, wear it on your shoulder, or carry it on your back, this bag could be your new everyday bag.
The Tack Sling is a narrower version of our Tack but with two separate compartments and a compressible open sling in the middle for odd shaped packages (like packages or bike wheels) or dirty items (like muddy boots or wet swimwear).
- water-repellant impregnated 14.7 oz. medium weight duck cotton canvas, metal - hardware and buckles, YKK zippers, leather accents
- zippered top with additional snap hook and ladderlock for quick closure and adjustments
- leather accents on handles for comfort and grip
- two exterior pockets
- zippered interior pocket 10.25 x 7.25 inches
- zipper pulls for easy access even with gloves
- 1.5 inch wide straps for comfort
- compressible center sling for larger objects or dirty items
- key fob in outer rear pocket
- updated backpack straps
- each compartment is about 20 x 2.5 x 12 inches when fully open
- Made in the NYC area.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Estimated Arrival 8/7 - 8/11
Estimated Arrival (Intl.) 8/11 - 8/14
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return or exchange.
Choose your currency
See an 'X' in a number? Contact us to reveal the value of 'X' in the numbers that you fancy.
Additional fees may apply to specially requested phone numbers.
Any questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.