This clock reminds the spectator to a flourishing dandelion, where the little Y shaped elements represent the little 'helicopters' that the wind blows away in every directions.
These elements (50 pieces/clock) could - in a certain extent - be reorganised, clipped on or off from the neighbouring element or the central disk, so the final appearence/shape of the dial depends on the user.
- Raw material: at selection of raw material the main principle to follow was to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - thus plywood has been selected for it bears the vein system of the wood, still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur (compared to the images attached).
- Manufacturing process: the cental disk and the small Y shaped pieces are laser cut from a single 6mm birch plywood board. The clock comes with the pieces manually clamped on the disc, but these pieces are reorganisable - thus making the dial customisable to the user's imaginations. Both the central disk and the pieces are untreated.
- The movement: is non-ticking, runs with 1 AA size battery (not included in the package owing to fire protection reasons). Hands are made of black plastic. Unique hands are available for extra 3USD (see the last photo).
Diameter: ~29cm (11 1/2") - resizable
Depth: 2,8cm (1 1/8")
Weight: 0,5kg (1lb).
Please allow 10-15 days for delivery.Show More Show Less
- September 14, 2015 - September 21, 2015
- 8 day returns. View details