This thing was successfully sent.
$19 $ USD APPROXIMATELY %s
Sound-Activated Wooden Cube LED Clock
- Time, date and temperature display
- Brightness subdues by half from 6:00p.m. to 7:00a.m.
- 12 / 24 hours display
- Celsius / Fahrenheit temperature display
- 5 sets of alarm
- 4-key operation: EXIT, SET, UP & DOWN
- Dual power supply: DC 5V / AAA 1.5V battery x 4#
- Sound-reactivated display - display turns off after 1 minute of idling automatically and can be reactivated simply by clapping
#We recommend using DC power for a stabler and longer-lasting power supply.
- White body + white display
- Black body + white display
- Brown body + red display
- Bamboo-look body + white display
- Materials: fiberboard structure
- Dual power supply: DC5V / AAA 1.5V battery x 4
- 6 x 6 x 6 cm
Includes USB power cable and user manual.
Please allow 7-10 days for US delivery/ 1-2 weeks for international delivery.
Estimated Arrival 8/5 - 8/10
Estimated Arrival (Intl.) 8/5 - 8/12
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Choose your currency
After you purchase a vanity number, we will contact you within 1-2 business days with all the information you need to provide to your carrier to transfer your number. You should be able to use your new number within 1-3 days of contacting your carrier.
The number is yours to keep. If you decide to change carriers or phones at any point, you can continue to use your vanity number.
All numbers are compatible with the following US Wireless Carriers: AT&T, Spring, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
See an 'X' in a number? Contact us to reveal the value of 'X' in the numbers that you fancy.
Please note: we can only accept special requests for the last four digits of a desired phone number that is not listed.
Additional fees may apply to specially requested phone numbers.
If for whatever reason your carrier of choice* will not accept your number, we will refund your order within 30 days of purchase. We cannot accept returns unless the carrier refuses to transfer the number.
Numbers can only be transferred to the following US cell phone carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.
Any questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.