Detroit watchmaking has entered its next phase—a moon phase. The Gomelsky 36mm with moon dial tracks lunar phases and features a wide-eyed case, coin-edge bezel and Detroit-built Argonite 708 movement. The Gomelsky's new design includes an updated dial with more numbers, rounded point construction, wider lugs and a moon disc in a stainless-steel case. This unique timepiece is named after the first person we met on our first trip to Baselworld, Switzerland, Victoria Gomelsky (pronounced Go-Mell-Ski).
- Case: Stainless steel, with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Dial: Super-LumiNova hands with moon dial that tracks lunar phases.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date indicator.
- Movement: Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 708 quartz movement, hand-assembled from over 100 Swiss-made components.
- Watch Strap: Premium cut edge American-made leather. Stitched in Largo, Florida.
- 90 day returns. View details