Dishwasher safe Silicone Size: 2.75 x 2.75" Ice Ball Size: 2.3 x 2.3"
How to make an ice ball:
1) Attach top and bottom parts. Please close it tight.
2) Pour water from top Hole. Do NOT fill water completely, please keep a little space on the top.
3) Push top part to make sure there is no space in between, then store in freezer.
4) Allow the ice to completely solidify.
How to take the ice out:
1) Twist upper and lower part. If it is difficult, push from the bottom.
2) Push the top part and take the ice out. It is easier if you stretch the side.
3) Drop with care when placing the ice ball into cup.
Please allow one month for shipping.
Estimated Arrival: 8/31 - 9/10
Estimated Arrival (Intl.): 9/10 - 9/21
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return or exchange.