Very little beats the thrill of hydro flight. Standing and balancing on a board in mid-air ranks near the top of adventure dreams. We got into this because of the amazing feeling of being able steer yourself through the through the air with the “cushion” of the water to offset the inevitable return to earth impacts!
Never before in the history of mankind has practicing to fly and push the limits been so accessible and safe. Stratospheric cares about quality and it shows in everything we do. Laser etched serial numbers, clearly marked stance widths, easy to maintain with 100% marine grade (salt water) materials.
The JetBlade Features:
Dual Row Bearings
Dual row sealed bearings under each foot, Stratospheric brought this construction to the hydro world back in 2012, this is the way to harness the power and keep it smoothly under control. Clean power, durable.
Adjustable Stance Width
Adjustable stance width. We know that people come in different sizes, we build for all, not just the smallest common denominator, stance widths from 38 to 42 centimeters. Rails allow limitless positioning. Ergonomic and more like the other boards you ride.
Quad grab bars, aka stubby nunchuks, modified hydrophilic Nylon. Free your feet and open the doors to new directions in movement.
TriDro Tube nozzle design, straight down for power, induced flow five degree kick for stability. Pure directed power with intelligence in design. More tech in the interior flow than all other jetboards combined.
Durable High Density rotationally molded, marine foam filled floats. Floatation with style and low drag in the water. Visual harmony, safety backup.
Hydro Shaped Y
Hydro Shaped Y tube from the HydroShaper. Computer designed and engineered, but the proof is in the putting, look at the clean powerful flow of the jets. Compact power with focused triangulated jets to stabilize and balance.
Super Clamps 316
Super durable "Super Clamps" dual bolt, 316 stainless steel band clamps, dual bolt. Tight connections, no blow-offs, twice the pressure distribution. Heavy gauge metal in the critical location.
Jetblade nylon torsion bars allow linkage of the foot platforms. For the old schooler's getting used to the new reality. Torsion allows very limited twist with return to center.
Full set features
- Infinite-swivel hose connector, allowing for spins and advanced maneuvers without concern for hose kinks
- Lengthened hose, providing a flight ceiling of 50+ feet
- Redesigned Y-pipe, providing smooth water flow to the jets, virtually eliminating cavitation and engine strain
- Adjustable stance width and angle, allowing for a comfortable fit for any size pilot
- Compact flotation cells, which keep your feet afloat while in the water, so there is no risk of sinking
- Strengthened U-pipe jet ski connector, allowing for quick attachment/detachment with no reduction in durability
- December 11, 2015 - December 18, 2015
- No returns. View details