The patented Micro terrain park scooter is the combination of a freestyle scooter, and snowboard. As with skis or snowboards, you steer and manage speed by turning the handle bar and shifting your weight, allowing the skis edges to carve a smooth line.
You slow down and stop by dragging one foot or carve a line as you would while skiing or snowboarding. You can also stop the snowpark scooter quickly by sliding the rear board outwards on its uphill edge.
- Extremely robust with very little flex allowing for a safe and secure ride
- Skis are handmade fibreglass-wrapped vertically laminated wooden core
- Secure Grip - You stand on a special grip tape with polyurethane studs
- Fitted with double skegs on the front and rear skis for straight line tracking
- Features a wide, one piece aluminium handlebar
Scooter Weight 12.2 lbs
Weight capacity 220 lbs
Storage and Travel T-Bar can be removed with allen key.
Handle Height 33"
Length/width of standing deck 14" x 6"Show More Show Less
- December 7, 2015 - December 14, 2015
- No returns. View details