Combining a water-repellent wool-blend main body with high-density waterproof polyester on the sleeves, yoke and hood, this jacket is full goose down filled for a super warm, super dry winter wear. The hood is detachable for when the weather lightens up.
Ounce for ounce, goose down is the finest lightweight insulator known, natural or synthetic. It's unique three dimensional structure creates thousands of tiny air pockets. These air pockets, trapped by the down fibers, provide the superior insulating ability that goose down is known for. Quality goose down is also extremely resilient and has the ability to be compressed then spring back to it's original shape. Goose down is extremely breathable compared to other materials. It allows water vapor to pass through, wicking it away through the filaments while retaining the warmth in the air pockets. We use a premium 90/10 blend of goose down for our jackets. The higher down to feather ratio provides greater insulating properties and lighter weight. All our down is certified traceable.
- Fully water-resistant
- 90/10 traceable genuine down
- 750 Fill-power
- Removable storm hood
- Double-front storm placket panel
- 2-way adjustable Elastic hood drawcord
- Concealed inner knit cuff & collar
- YKK VT-9 waterproof zippers throughout
- Wool blend WR treated fabric
- Nylon WR treated combo fabric
- Made in Italy
- Fabric Origin: Italy
- Main Fabric: 67% Wool, 28% PL, 5% Cashmere
- Combo Fabric (Black): 100% PES
- Combo Fabric (Camo): 57% PA, 43% PE w/ C6 WR finish
- Down is 100% traceable, from Europe is EDFA & IDFL compliant
Size & Fit
This jacket runs true to size. The center back length is 28 (for size Medium). The model is wearing a size Medium, he is 6'1" and has a 40" chest.
For specific measurements view the size chart.
Do Not Wash, Do Not Use Bleach, Dry Clean Only, Iron at Low Temperature, Do Not Tumble Dry