A unique, one-wheel experience. Like a mix between a unicycle and a segway. When it comes to convenience, the R1 (along with the R3) stands alone. Perfect for the daily commute, a tour of the city, or just for pure pleasure, the R1 can take you where you want to go!
The R1 features gyroscopic technology, the same as found in Segway. This self-balancing unicycle is surprisingly easy to learn (most people can learn it in 30 minutes. Just like riding a bicycle, it’s easier to balance left-right when you’re moving forward—so put some weight into it and rove!
The R1 is the ultimate all-terrain rover. The R1 thrives on busted up sidewalks, gnarly potholed roads, gravel, dirt, grass, and cobblestone – and makes easy work out of concrete, sidewalks, and roads.
- All-Terrain tested and approved… take the R1 on gravel, grass, dirt, concrete
- Water resistant IP65… we don’t recommend you ride through a river, but rain is okay
- Range per Charge: 6-9 Miles (depending on riding style)
- Battery: 132Wh
- Motor: 500W
- Weight Limit: 250Lbs
- 1 R1 Monorover
- 1 charger
- 2 training wheels
- 1 auxiliary belt
- 1 instruction manual
Dimensions: 18.5x15.75x6.5 in (HxLxT)Show More Show Less
- December 4, 2015 - December 11, 2015
- Final sale and no returns. View details