Each Terra Cielo Mare (which translates to Earth, Sky, Sea) is a tribute to a person or an endeavor which has left a mark on Italys historic pastIn addition to being a product, each TCM watch is a story.
Small-scale, high-quality artisan manufacturing distinguishes the Italian brand that completes every last timepiece entirely by hand.
Finely tuned Swiss mechanics merge with military-inspired Italian design in these meticulous collectibles dedicated to an attentive audience, for those truly passionate and sensitive to quality and detail.
An homage to the tools that led past explorers to their greatest discoveries, the Orienteering BP watch by TCM allows the wearer to understand their geographic position without the use of magnets or electronic processes based entirely upon the orientation of the solar sphere.
The turning bezel, which is adjustable by the hour, points North while a stellar map on the case back illustrates the location of the pole stars in each hemisphere.
Despite its undeniably modern look and feel, the thoughtful piece is a conscious reminder of the surrounding world and our place in the universe.
- Automatic charge Eta 2824 movement with calendar
- Grade 2 titanium case with through screws and black PVD treatment
- Solar compass function
- Back case with titanium medallion and blue PVD treatment
- Antiscratch and antireflection sapphire crystal
- Two screw crowns
- Dial with turning bezel for orientation
- Water proof up to 10 atmospheres
- 44mm diameter
- Numbered edition
- Strap in English leather, handcrafted in Italy, with TCM stitches