North of the 49th Parallel, it rains. It rains a lot. We wanted to convey our experiences with rain through a bag made for exploration and fit for everything else. The Zip Top Backpack is this bag.
- A laminated zipper guards the bag's main entry point.
- Duraflex buckles provide fortitude and create a curved plane in which water easily beads off of.
- The reflective front panels are accompanied by two zippered compartments. The first acts as a bypass pocket to the main area while the second allows for small goods storage. Interior includes a padded and floated laptop sleeve.
- Exterior slip pockets.
- February 15, 2016 - February 22, 2016
- Final sale and no returns. View details