This high-speed HDMI 2.0 cable with Ethernet consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable. Not only does the HDMI 2.0 cable provide 4K, full HD resolution for 3D gaming and home theater, it also features an Ethernet channel to provide Internet connection. Its gold-plated connectors ensure outstanding signal transfer.
New Standard HDMI 2.0
The high-speed HDMI 2.0 cable supports the latest standard of HDMI 2.0: Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC). It connects Blu-ray players, Apple TV, Amazon TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more.
Support Audio Return Channel
A single HDMI connection can send audio and video from your HDMI-enabled devices to a TV without the need for a separate audio cable.
HDMI Ethernet Channel Technology allows an Internet-enabled HDMI device to share its Internet connection with other internet-enabled HDMI devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable.
Multiple shields against EMI/RFI
The high-speed HDMI 2.0 cable gets multiple shields to protect against EMI (Electromagnetic interference)/RFI(Radio-frequency interference). It gets high-purity multi-standard copper conductors, dielectric shield, triple-layer shield, protective jacket, and nylon protective sleeve. The premium, double-shielded and durable conductor is for maximum conductivity and reliability.
- Supports the latest standard, HDMI 2.0: Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable
- Compatible with computers, Blu-ray players, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
- Cable Length: 6 feet (2 meters)
- Share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- No extra power, software, or drivers required
Hi-speed 6 ft. HDMI 2.0 cable
Package dimension (W x H x D) : 92mm x 170mm x 27mm / 2.8 x 6.7 x 0.9