Micheal Anastassiades introduces its new lamp for Flos - the Copycat table lamp.
Table lamp providing diffused light, Copycat is made of two touching spheres that hold up each other in a delicate and poetic balance. The smaller sphere, available in several finishes, hides an LED source that radiates the lighting beam inside the glass sphere, thus delivering a smooth and uniform light.
Two spheres just touch each other. One small, in a precious material, placed under the ‘shadow’ of the large one, in illuminated glass.
This table lighting fixture comprises a smaller sphere available in a choice of finishes and a blown glass opal diffuser.
LED light source with dimmer switch on the power cable.
- Light source: 1 COB LED – 2700k – 1380lm total – CRI 80 – 16W. 1 COB LED 2700K 1380lm total CRI83 - 16W.
- Measurements; Large sphere: H 29,85 cm / Ø 30 cm; Small sphere: Ø 8,8 cm
- Materials; Metal, Blown glass
- Please Note: EU plug.
- March 14, 2016 - March 22, 2016
- Final sale and no returns. View details