Each Terra Cielo Mare (which translates to “Earth, Sky, Sea”) “is a tribute to a person or an endeavor which has left a mark on Italy’s historic past…In addition to being a product, each TCM watch is a story.”
Small-scale, high-quality artisan manufacturing distinguishes the Italian brand that completes every last timepiece entirely by hand.
Finely tuned Swiss mechanics merge with military-inspired Italian design in these meticulous collectibles “dedicated to an attentive audience, for those truly passionate and sensitive to quality and detail.”
Inspired by the “amazing feat” of Marshal Francesco Agello,“The Schneider Cup Ace” – who beat his own record with a speed of 709 km/h aboard his MC-72 hydroplane on October 23, 1934 and remains undefeated to this day.
The front face of the Avio MK=II appears bold, authoritative, and clean in a striking black color that pairs well with its tan leather wrist strap, though the piece is offered in a variety of appealing color ways.
A glance at the back of the watch face serves as an immortal reminder of Agello’s achievement in the form of a silhouette of his trusted aircraft, the MC-72.
- 316L stainless steel case
- 44mm in diameter
- Automatic Swiss-Made ETA 2824 movement
- Screwed caseback
- Titanium medallion applied to the case with silhouette of the MC 72 hydroplane
- Water-resistant up to 5 atmospheres
- Sapphire glass with loupe over the 6
- Rolled leather strap handcrafted in Italy
- Numbered series
- February 15, 2016 - February 17, 2016
- 15 day returns. View details