Each Terra Cielo Mare (which translates to Earth, Sky, Sea) is a tribute to a person or an endeavor which has left a mark on Italys historic pastIn addition to being a product, each TCM watch is a story.
Small-scale, high-quality artisan manufacturing distinguishes the Italian brand that completes every last timepiece entirely by hand.
Finely tuned Swiss mechanics merge with military-inspired Italian design in these meticulous collectibles dedicated to an attentive audience, for those truly passionate and sensitive to quality and detail.
Held together with a rugged leather strap and a striking black case, this utilitarian timepiece honors perhaps the most important aircraft in Japanese war history: the Mitsubishi A6M.
Lightweight, easy to handle, and fast, the character of the iconic plane is embodied in this commemorative watch with nautical characteristics from its unique dial to a rear inclinometer that features Japanese ideograms.
Only 88 of these exceptional pieces will be made -- thanks in part to a small red plaque on each made from the Mitsubishi A6Ms original aluminum so dont waste any time; get yours today.
- Italian design, Swiss Made
- Sanded titanium case with black PVD treatment
- Lateral plaque in original S79 metal
- Patented lever release system for charge and hour regulation
- Automatic TCM-3900 movement by Concepto
- Original Mitsubishi A6M plaque
- Small seconds at 3h
- Sapphire crystal anti-scratch/anti-reflection
- Screw sealed back case on two levels in sapphire crystal and titanium
- Patented inclinometer function inside back case
- Dial with applique index
- 43mm diameter
- 5 atmosphere impermeability
- Strap handcrafted in Italy with TCM stitches
- Limited edition of 88 pieces