Enjoy this rolling pin by:
● Creating cookies with fantastic patterns or desired text/signature;
● Applying on decorating pottery and other malleable material;
● Playing with dough, clay and Plasticine.
Every rolling pin of our store is made of 100% solid beech wood with all patterns originally designed by me and my designing team. Laser engraving work is processed by a professional studio which owns decades of experience in wooden artwork engraving. Every engraved rolling pin is of high precision and appropriate depth, so that it will leave a fine impression on cookies easily.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Barrel length: 25cm (9.8inch)
- Diameter: 5.7cm (2.2inch)
- Handle to handle length: 44cm (17.3inch)
- Barrel length: 20cm (7.8inch)
- Diameter: 4.8cm (1.9inch)
- Handle to handle length: 35cm (13.7inch)
- Barrel length: 15cm (5.9inch)
- Diameter: 4cm (1.6inch)
- Handle to handle length: 25cm (9.8inch)
To ensure that each rolling pin we provide is in great condition, all products are made to order. Before dispatch, every rolling pin is examined with care and oiled by hand. We use mineral oil from IKEA, totally safe with food processing, perfect for maintaining all kinds wood, bamboo products.
Due to the nature of wooden products, each rolling pin, even with the same pattern, is unique through its texture ,grain and luster. So even though every picture you see here is taken of real products, difference between pictures and products you receive is NOT avoidable.
DO’s & DO NOT’s:
√Wash with warm water;
√Wipe gently with tower and keep dry;
√Oiling at regular intervals lengthens lifespan of wood product ;
╳Do NOT wash in any kind of washing machine;
╳Do NOT soak in water;
Show More Show Less
- February 17, 2016 - February 22, 2016
- 15 day returns. View details