Whether percussion, piano, or people’s voices, they all sound equally fabulous in this uniquely styled package, according to TNT Audio.
It’s tough to choose all the reasons that make the WRS WP 2 high-level speaker such a “sound” choice: its sleek shape dressed in American Oak or American Walnut; the crossover-less design; the 4” full range driver that extends high frequencies to 21,000 Hz; or the natural bamboo reinforced paper cone with exponential curve.
Put them all together, and you’ll be “blown away,” as one of our customers says.
- Sophisticated modern design
- 4” high definition full range driver for impeccable detail and 3D sound stage with solid aluminum machined phase plug that extends high frequencies to 21,000 Hz
- Bamboo reinforced paper cone with exponential curve for well extended, supremely smooth and fatigue-free sound
- American Oak or American Walnut for a high end, furniture-quality finish
- Sealed enclosure eliminates the possibility of distortion from port noise and provides faster transients
- Integrated solid wood stand for perfect near-field listening and desktop use
- 4-feet speaker wire
- Break in time: 100 hours
- Power Handling: 25 watts RMS, 50 watts max
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Range: 75-21,000 Hz
- SPL: 87 dB 1W/1m
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" H x 5 1/2" W x 9 1/4" D
- Weight: 14 lbs
- February 9, 2016 - February 11, 2016
- 15 day returns. View details