Crosspoint Waterproof Socks are great for walking, biking, hiking, running and playing in the rain.
If it is raining really hard Crosspoint Socks work best with rain pants, since there is not a water tight seal at the top of the sock.
It's not recommended that you submerge your foot in water over the top of the sock for this reason as water may get trapped inside the sock
The Crosspoint Waterproof Hi-Viz Crew Socks material breakdown is:
- Outside sock layer: 78% Nylon, 15% Polyester and 7% Spandex
- Inside Waterproof Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Inner Lining: 81% Coolmax, 16% Polyester, 2% Spandex and 1% Nylon
Please Note: This is a pre-order that is slated to ship in April.Show More Show Less
- April 18, 2016 - April 25, 2016
- Final sale and no returns. View details