There is a mutiny underway. A mutiny led by restless legs and stationary feet. They are tired of being forgotten all day while the ever so popular hands and fingers get all the attention.
No longer shall they lie motionless, hidden beneath your desk. With the WIRK Orbit, your legs and feet get to party while your upper half works away at the keyboard.
Place your feet on the large, textured foot pedals and feel the glide. The patented 360 hinges let you move your lower body in all directions while seated in your chair.
Specially designed to keep your knees level and your legs moving, so you can still focus on the task at hand. Burn up some calories, tone your legs and improve circulation with forward and back, side to side, skating, and circular motions. Your hips, thighs, hamstrings, and calves will thank you for being included in your work day.
Now, if you're worried someone might try to snag your WIRK Orbit when you head for the break room, fear not! Fold that bad boy up, grab the nifty carrying strap and strut through the office like a boss.
Take that, fingers. Have fun up there typing away while we get our WIRK on under the desk on the WIRK Orbit.
- Patented hinges allow your feet to move how they please
- Large, textured foot plates keep your feet in place as you get your WIRK on
- Foldable frame and carrying strap ensures your new purchase will always be by your side
- Jealousy from upper body and co-workers can be expected
- 18 x 14.25 x 24.75/ Weight: 11 lbs
- February 29, 2016 - March 7, 2016
- Final sale and no returns. View details