With the Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.
LifeStraw Steel is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
The award-winning LifeStraw Filter technology has evolved with the addition of a 2-stage filtration system and a sleek, durable steel body.
In addition to the hollow fiber membrane found in the original LifeStraw personal water Filter, which filters out virtually all bacteria and protozoa, the LifeStraw steel offers the additional benefits of an activated carbon capsule.
The replaceable carbon capsule reduces chemicals such as chlorine as well as organic compounds - including pesticides and herbicides - for up to 100 liters. The result is better tasting and odor-free water.
As with the original LifeStraw, the LifeStraw steel requires no batteries, pumping or waiting. The food-grade stainless steel housing is sturdy and meets us FDA standards. The LifeStraw steel is portable at only inches tall, making it ideal for camping, backpacking or international travel. Keep a LifeStraw in your home emergency preparedness kit in case of water contamination.
The durable design includes a steel cap that makes the LifeStraw steel a dependable component for your outdoor survival kit. Membrane filters up to 1,000 liters. For every LifeStraw water Filter sold, a child in a developing country receives clean water for an entire school year.
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of Waterborne bacteria (>log 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of Waterborne protozoan Parasites (>log 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 Microns
- Replaceable Carbon capsule provides 2Nd stage filtration that reduces chlorine, Organic chemicals, odors and bad taste
- Made of durable, food-grade stainless steel with cap; meets FDA standards
- Requires no batteries, pumping, iodine or waiting - drink directly from water source