PULLER is a patented dog training device that help your dog to be active and solves many problems like excessive aggression, furniture damaging, disobedience, illness, including diseases of musculoskeletal system, obesity, and many more.
MADE OUT OF UNIQUE MATERIAL (not rubber). Product is patented in 20 countries.
It does not damage dogs teeth and gums, unlike most of the toys.
PULLER gently lets dogs teeth deep inside the material, without loosing its shape and properties!
- It FLOATS, which opens up additional opportunities in training and interacting with the dog.
- It is ODORLESS, which is very important when training dogs. PULLER does not leave an odor on the hands unlike most of the products for dogs, especially of the Chinese origin.
- Its LIGHT, which allows the owner to train a dog for a long time. Its easy to work with even for children and women.
20 minutes with PULLER equals 10 miles of intensive walk or 2-hour lesson with an instructor on the training ground.
Training with PULLER helps to solve most of the problems faced by the dog owners.Most of those problems are caused mainly by ONE reason lack of physical and psycho-emotional activities:
- Excessive aggression;
- Damaging furniture and other interior;
- Illness, including diseases of musculoskeletal system;
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE EXERCISES:
- RUNNING. Two rings make it possible to increase the tempo of running and keep it. When the dog is carried away by the first ring - just show it another one. Puller has trained many dogs to retrieve, although no other method helped. Puller is LIGHT and ROLLS!
- JUMPING. Allow the dog to grab PULLER in the jump. Do not let the first ring go and make your dog jump for the second one. This way you teach your dog to do the interception. The material is completely safe for the animal's teeth. The dog may enjoy a workout in full force without the risk of being injured, or teeth erasing with time.Shape of PULLER protects from possible injuries and accidental bites, which often happens when you try to make a similar exercise with a stick or a ball. PULLER is safe for dogs even if dog captures it not properly.
- PULLING. Offer the dog to take the first ring out of your hands. When the dog is too carried away - show it the second one. With the PULLER you will train your dog to snatch and retrieve the object to your hand.
Dogs enjoy PULLER and tried it once, fall in love with it forever.Show More Show Less