Drawing inspiration from the first wristwatches worn by pilots in the 1920s, Bell & Ross has designed a self-winding chronograph with a single access button that incorporates all of the chronograph's functions in a single command.
- Mechanical automatic movement.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds.
- Single access button chronograph with two counters (60 second
- and 30 minute accumulators)
- Polished steel case. 45 mm diameter.
- Ivory domed dial. White snailed counters. Blue-tinted hands.
- Domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Water resistance: 50 metres.
- Dark blue alligator strap.
- Polished steel pin buckle.
- February 17, 2016 - February 22, 2016
- No returns. View details