Ceramic Speakers & Subwoofer by Joey Roth.
The Ceramic Subwoofer extends your systems frequency response down to 40 Hz. While you will physically feel bass-heavy music, youll also notice new richness in vocals and acoustic instruments. The sound is neither boomy nor aggressive, but a balanced completion of the Ceramic Speakers.
Stainless steel, porcelain, and Baltic birch plywood make up the Ceramic Subwoofers enclosure. Aside from the electronic components, plastic is completely avoided in the systems construction.
Sealed enclosure design.
Amplifier: 15 W/ channel T-amp, 89 dBA
Frequency Range: 70 Hz 20 kHz
Driver: 4, paper diaphragm, aluminum phase plug, neodymium magnet, die-cast basket
Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 5 x 7 in. (25.5 x 12.75 x 18.0 cm)
Weight: 12 lbs. (5.5 kg)
- Design: Sealed enclosure with passive radiator
- Amplifier: 50 watt Class D
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz 200 Hz
- Driver: 6.5, paper diaphragm, neodymium magnet, die-cast basket
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 10 x 5 x 7in. (25.5 x 12.75 x 18.0cm)
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.5 kg)
- Supported Devices: iPods and other digital music players, tablets, computers, TVs, and turntables (with phono pre-amp)
- Power Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Porcelain, Baltic birch, 304 aluminum, cork
- Signal Path Completely analog. As short as possible. No DSP or filters. Oxygen-free copper wiring source to driver.
Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.Show More Show Less