Migrant birds X Clock
haoshi Migrant bird X CLOCK features the habit and spirit of migratory bird. Fly over seasons, always hold each other. Grew up at wetland, play in the forest. Fly around, east to west, north to south, year by year. The world is always warm, and the earth is my home. Migrant bird X CLOCK decorate your room like a warm wide sky.
1. Fix the screw on the wall.
2. Hang the movement on the wall.
3. Tear the adhesive tape away from the back of the position marker chart and paste it through the movement on the wall.
4. Remove the position marker chart carefully when finished 7 marks
5. Each bird has its own number on the back. Please tear apart the adhesive tape then paste them in order on the marks.
(Attention: Please press lightly for 30 seconds on each swallow to make them stabilize on the wall.)
6. Set up the dots of the hour hand, the minute hand and the second hand in order.
1. Use general AA alkaline batteries, which we recommend be replaced once every three months. Avoid use of powerful batteries as to avoid damaging clock movement.
2. Tighten the needles securely and check the clock could operate correctly.
3. Use the hands adjustment knob at the back of mechanism to adjust the time. Please do not use your finger to move the hands directly, for the hands will get loose and cause the incorrect time presentation.
4. Please turn the bird clockwise to remove from the wall. You need to replace 3M adhesive when you use it again.
We will offer exchange for any defective items.Please report the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the date of receving the product.
Born from the concept that the world can be simple if our minds are simple, Haoshi has been designing home decore items that are simple, fun and inspired by nature. Hand carved, every detail is considered and each product is built to showcase exquisite detail in a simplistic way.