Goldfish X Clock
haoshi Goldfish Clock collects nine leisurely swimming goldfish. In the Eastern culture, number “nine” means flourishing fortune; the goldfish represents lucky and rich. The nine goldfish is a symbol of permanent good fortune and luck.
Goldfishes swim freely with their beautiful long tails, in gestures of delicacy and elegance. They swim with no rush; they swim away from all earthly noise.
1. Fix the screw on the center of the wall.
2. Hang the core on the wall.
3. Tear off the adhesive tape from the back of the position marker chart. Lead the tape through the core and paste it on the wall.
4. Pencil marks in the triangles from number1 to 9.
(It is suggested to write down the number in each triangle, which will make easier to position the goldfish.)
5. After 9 triangles are marked, carefully remove the position marker chart.
6. When attaching the goldfishes, please note that the pointed end of each triangle is where the goldfish's head should face.
7. The back of each goldfish’s tail is numbered. Please tear off the adhesive tape and paste it on the marks in order.
8. Lightly press each goldfish for 30 seconds to stick them on the wall.
9. Install hour hand, minute hand, and second hand in order. Set the time to 12 o’clock first, and then adjust the core to the accurate time.
1. Place a R6P AA size carbon-zinc battery in the mechanism. We recommend to replace the battery every three months. Please avoid using alkaline battery for it will damage the mechanism.
2. Tighten the needles securely and check the clock could operate correctly.
3. Use the hands adjustment knob at the back of mechanism to adjust the time. Please do not use your finger to move the hands directly, for the hands will get loose and cause the incorrect time presentation.
4. Please turn the fish clockwise to remove from the wall. You need to replace 3M adhesive when you use it again.
We will offer exchange for any defective items.Please report the problem to email@example.com within 10 days from the date of receving the product.
Born from the concept that the world can be simple if our minds are simple, Haoshi has been designing home decore items that are simple, fun and inspired by nature. Hand carved, every detail is considered and each product is built to showcase exquisite detail in a simplistic way.