Cuckoo Clock – Tree
It’s a big world out there. Flying alone chasing my dreams, your gentle calls remind me to take a moment to rest. Knowing that you are home waiting for me helps me overcome the loneliness that I feel when I am out there by myself. If life is an analog clock, home will be the dials on the clock face. They are always there to remind you to rewind for another day. *Battery not included.*
1.Clock hand adjustment：Move the minute hand clockwise to local time; be careful not to move the hour hand.
2.Placing the battery：Place three UM-2 (C) carbon-zinc batteries. Do not use alkaline batteries for it will cause damages to clock movement.
3. Sound Setting：See attached chart to complete the sound device setting.
Schedule the pressing times of Set button according to the local time. Ex：Local time is 15:27, please press the set button 10 times.（Everyday, the first birdsong will start at 6:00 and the last time at 22:00）Please repeat the sound setting step after replacing the battery.
4. Volume control is located at the control panel on left side. 3 different levels of Volume could be chosen by moving the button from left to right.
5. Using the DEMO button on the control panel to do volume audition.
1. Follow the instruction of clock movement to set time and sound
2. Fix the screw on the wall.
3. Hang the cuckoo clock on the wall (remember to set the time and sound first).
4. Put the installation chart on the left side of the clock, let the bottom edge of chart align to the foot level of the trunk edge.
5. Use pencil to mark the mounting hole according to the installation chart.
6. Remove the installation chart and tear off the 3M adhesive tape of back of the bird. Attach the bird on the wall to complete the installation.
1. A Lightly press the bird for 30 seconds to enhance the adhesion.
2. Use general C size batteries, which we recommend be replaced once every three months. Avoid use of powerful batteries as to avoid damaging clock movement.
3. Please turn the bird clockwise to remove from the wall. You need to replace 3M adhesive when you use it again.
We will offer exchange for any defective items.Please report the problem to email@example.com within 10 days from the date of receving the product.
Born from the concept that the world can be simple if our minds are simple, Haoshi has been designing home decore items that are simple, fun and inspired by nature. Hand carved, every detail is considered and each product is built to showcase exquisite detail in a simplistic way.