Paul Smith Cycle Eyes is a chronograph wristwatch, from the iconic 'Eyes' collection inspired by cycling.
100% Stainless Steel case, 100% White glass face, 100% Leather strap
- Black face
- Rotating metallic seconds dial
- Chronograph and date functions
- White and blue minute and hour hands
- Black leather perforated strap with contrasting orange stitching
- A bicycle frame is etched onto the back of the case
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Accuracy: +/- 20 seconds a month worn under normal conditions
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Sphered Crystal Glass
- Watch Face Diameter: 40 mm
In business for over 40 years Paul Smith had established himself as the preeminent British designer. Paul Smith has an ability to anticipate, and even spark off trends not only fashion but in the wider context of popular culture. He manages to transmit a genuine sense of humour and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics
Please allow 3-7 days for delivery.