The Harvey Wallbangerwall mounted bar was invented in the 1950's by world champion mixologist Duke Antone and is named appropriately after his famous mixed drink.
Designed with Darin Montgomery of Urbancase, the Loll Wallbanger is intended for outdoor cocktail parties.
A hinged panel door doubles as a work surface and interior magnets hold it closed when not in use.
Although you can cut right on the poly door, an Epicurean Handy Bar Board is included for slicing limes or whatever.
The interior stores bottles and a built-in shelf holds tools, glassware, and other bartending equipment.
Plus, like all Loll products, the Wallbanger is made of a durable, eco-friendly poly material that is designed to withstand the outdoors and wipe away spills with ease. Cheers!
- 100% recycled material won't fade, warp or rot
- Constructed of 256 recycled milk jugs, with stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Products are built to be UV resistant and weatherproof and may be left out year-round in any and all extreme conditions.
- Maintenance-free year round simply hose off to clean
- Simple assembly with necessary tools and easy-to-follow instructions included
Please allow 3-5 weeks for shipping.