The hub of any basecamp on alpine and high-altitude expeditions. This iconic dome tent provides standing room for 20+ persons, making it an ideal dining hall or communications center.
The domed shape minimizes wind load and the heavy gauge material and poles provide strength and durability.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Three large doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Internal perimeter skirt provides off ground space and can seal tent with optional footprint
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Zippered top thru-vent and 10 lower adjustable vents control airflow
- Adjustible partial coverage rainfly with rainguard pole insert keeps the inside dry in wetter weather.
- Perimeter snow flaps
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective zipper pulls
- O-rings at pole intersections for internal guy system
- Rugged duffle bag included for transportation and storage
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Apparel Fit: Equipment
- Weight Packed: 69 lb. 11 oz. / 31.52 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 62 lb. 7 oz. / 28.26 kg.
- Tent Capacity: 15
- Number of Poles: 15
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Height Interior: 101" / 257 cm
- Length Packed: 36 in / 91 cm
- Diameter Packed: 24 in / 61 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 284 sq. ft. / 26.3 m2
- February 16, 2016 - February 23, 2016
- Final sale and no returns. View details