The "Double Barrel" Beer Making Kit is a great choice for the home brewer - beginner or advanced - who wants more.
Two 1-gallon carboys let you brew two small batches at a time, or experiment with secondary fermentation. This 2-gallon model measures 37" long by 14" wide, and includes 8 reusable 16 oz. cobalt blue flip-top bottles to bottle your beer (no capping required).
A hinged compartment stores your extra brewing accessories neatly away.
A full set of instructions and recipes are also provided.
- Box Brew Kits 2-gallon base, handcrafted from rustic pine
- Two 1-gallon glass fermenters with crystal thermometers included
- 8 reusable cobalt blue flip-top bottles (no need for capping)
- Triple-scale hydrometer with glass test jar (and stand), for measuring alcohol content
- Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
- 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
- 2 Drilled rubber stoppers
- 2 3-piece plastic airlocks
- Laboratory thermometer
- Miscellaneous glass jar (for priming sugar, sanitizer, etc.)
- 3' length of 5/16" tubing, for siphoning your beer
- Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
- Brewers' Log
- Full set of instructions
- A large stockpot will be needed for the brewing process - brewing pots are not included in our kits as most folks already have a suitable pot at home!