The Tread 2 continues the DEVON tradition of displaying time using their patented system of time belts with hours displayed on the horizontal belt and minutes displayed on the vertical belt.
A seconds display function and a useful chronograph feature can be actuated through the watch’s unique articulating crown lever and push button.
All Tread movements use precision-cut ruby bearings for significantly increased durability and reduced maintenance.
- The case is rendered in 316L surgical-grade stainless steel, the hardest and most corrosion-resistant steel available
- High-tech CNC processing is used to mill the case into its sophisticated tonneau shape
- Case dimensions measure 42mm wide, 44mm deep and 14.5mm thick
- Total weight is 90 grams
- Each case part is meticulously finished with hand-polishing, brushing and bead blasted finishes
- The Tread 2 case has been tested to prevent water penetration to a static water depth of 10 meters
- Sapphire crystals are used for both front and back lenses
- Rechargable battery with wireless conductive charger included, lasts approximately 7-14 days, depending on use
- February 24, 2016 - March 2, 2016
- No returns. View details