ALT1-C CLASSIC - The Bremont ALT1-C is true to all of the technical values and principles that form part of any revered automatic timepiece. Integrating an impeccably modified and top execution and chronometer rated Valjoux 7750-SO BI AC movement, the ALT1-C brings together the centuries- old art of watch making with the best of technical innovation, precision and durability. The original intention was to produce a beautifully designed chronograph that would look as good on a wrist in 30 years time as it did the day it was first designed. Already nearly 10 years old, and still very popular, hopefully we managed to achieve this objective.
- Movement: Calibre 13 1/4 BE-50AE automatic, 28 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800bph,42 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and decorated rotor.
- Functions: Hour/minute/second, date at 6H, chronograph small counters with seconds and 30 minutes.
- Case: Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel. Case diameter 43.00mm, lug width 22.00mm, case thickness 16.00mm.
- Case Back: Stainless steel with integrated flat crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
- Dial: Metal dial with various ground colours. Nickel hands with SuperLumiNova C1 luminous coating.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water Resistance: Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- Ratings: C.O.S.C chronometer tested.
- Bracelet: Embossed leather (various colours), Kevlar and stainless steel with solid deployment buckle and engraved security clasp.
- Certification: Every watch case and movement is engraved with its Bremont serial number and is accompanied with its C.O.S.C certification.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.Show More Show Less