These natural beard oils are made to combat extra dry skin under the beard while giving your beard the nourishment it needs to stay soft, conditioned and healthy.
Choose from 7 amazing scents: Orange Frankincense, Bay Lime, Bay Rum, Barbershop, Sweet Tobacco, Milk & Honey, Lavender, and of course Fragrance Free.
Beard oil is an essential part of maintaining and grooming your beard. These beard oils are crafted for bearded men, but can also be used as post and pre shave oils.
Features sweet almond oil, tea tree oil, jojoba oil, Argan oil and a blend of different essential oils.
- Fragrance Free- No fragrance or Scent. Light scent of tea tree will dissipate quickly.
- Barbershop- Vibrant Bergamot and fresh basil leaf are complimented by earthy notes of Oakmoss and white patchouli. Smells so fresh, like the old school fresh out the barbershop smell.
- Milk and Honey – A good for you blend of oatmeal, milk, honey and almond.
- Orange Frankincense – The uplifting aroma of sweet and sunny freshly peeled oranges with earthy notes of Frankincense. For the philosopher, the spiritual man who is in touch of the universal “ONE”.
- Sweet Tobacco - Rich, warming tobacco blossom wrapped with caramel and notes of mandarin, honey and rose. For the sophisticated and accomplished man.
- Bay Rum - The rich scent of bay leaves and clove buds, with hints of sweet orange. For the alpha male and a total gentleman.
- Bay Lime - Fresh and crisp smell of lime with hints of bay leaf. For a boost of energy and to refresh your senses, when the day calls for a pick me up.
- Lavender- A sweet aromatic fragrance that invokes a feeling of calm and tranquility. Lavender is also good for soothing irritation and dry skin.
- February 10, 2016 - February 15, 2016
- No returns. View details