Back available again! The Sushi Suitcase Cover has returned with the second in the series that became a viral hit in 2014.
Just put these covers on your suitcase and transform your baggage into mobile raw fish! Everyone in the airport will stop to stare.
Suitcase covers are popular with Japanese consumers, who like to protect their luggage. There are three versions, each based on a different sushi dish: octopus, roe, or mackerel. The roe (ikura) is probably the most colorful (complete with cucumber), though the octopus (tako) and mackeral (saba) designs are also really striking.
Even better, the baggage claim area will resemble a giant conveyor-belt sushi restaurant!
- Choose from Octopus, Roe, and Mackerel.
- Measures around 425 x 300 x 640mm (16.7 x 11.8 x 25.2")
- Fits 70-liter suitcase (medium)
- Made of polyester.
Show More Show Less
- February 15, 2016 - February 18, 2016
- Final sale and no returns. View details