The Vintage WW1 (Wrist Watch 1) pays tribute to the first wristwatches worn by pilots in the 1920s.
It features a distinctive large fob watch type diameter, wire lugs welded to the sides of the watch and a thin elegant yet strong leather strap.
With its matte grey steel case and distressed strap, the WW1 Military is the authentic military version of the WW1. Its reading is inspired by the so-called navigation or observation military aviator watches: the graduation emphasizes the minutes on the large face.
- Mechanical automatic movement.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds.
- Glass bead blasted steel case. 45 mm diameter.
- Domed galvanic black and sunburst dial. Numerals, index and hands covered in a photo-luminescent coating.
- Anti-reflective domed sapphire glass.
- Water resistance: 50 meters.
- Distressed calfskin strap.
- Blasted steel pin buckle.