This clock is shaped as a 6 pointed star that releases many strips - like energy rays coming from the final explosion (like a supernova).
The zigzag shape of the rays give an illusive 3D effect to the flat surface, as if rays popped up into the space.
- Raw material: at selection of raw material the main principle to follow was to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - thus plywood was used, for it bears the wood grain, still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from a single 4mm birch plywood board, then the finishing (polishing, glazing) is made by hand.
- The movement: is non-ticking, runs with 1 AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are metals in white colour. Unique plastic hands are available for extra 3USD.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 2,8cm (1 1/8"),
weight: 0,5kg (1lb).
Items are all made to order, usual processing time is 1 week.
We reserve the right for sightly modifying the design without prior notice - in certain circumstances.Show More Show Less
- October 19, 2015 - October 22, 2015
- 8 day returns. View details