‘Crime and Punishment’ is a hand-screened, limited edition Art Print inspired by Fyodor Dostoyevsky's 'Crime and Punishment' (1866).
Driven by guilt and paranoia to confess to his murderous crimes,Raskolnikov learns to accept his punishment and renewal with a little love in Dostoyevsky's classic Crime and Punishment.
Perhaps this may also have stirred him to seek redemption with a really hard Russian criminal style tattoo. We can only hope that the means for such artistic atonement were available in a 19th century Siberian work camp.
Let this 'Crime and Punishment' Art Print work as a reference point for your moral compass to get through times of moral anguish.
* One colour screenprint
* Hand screened and numbered in London
* Premium heavyweight Colorplan paper (270 gsm)
* Limited edition of 150 pieces.
* 78 x 52 cm (31 x 20 inches)
* Perfect gift for the book lover
* Sold unframed
- December 8, 2015 - December 15, 2015
- 30 day returns. View details