Miniluv (1984) is a limited edition Art Print inspired by George Orwell's classic dystopian novel of the same name.
When Big Brother means nothing more than a new low in television standards, the warnings of Orwells '1984' are more poignant than ever.
Miniluv or The Ministry of Love in oldpspeak is where Winston was brutally tortured, brain-washed and ultimately learned to love Big Brother. And no, he wasnt watching TV.
- One colour screenprint
- Hand screened and numbered in London
- Premium heavyweight Colorplan paper (270 gsm)
- Limited edition of 150 pieces
- 78 x 52 cm (31 x 20 inches)
- Perfect gift for the literature lover
- Sold unframed