‘Miniluv (1984)’ is a limited edition Art Print inspired by George Orwell's classic dystopian novel of the same name.
When ‘Big Brother’ means nothing more than a new low in television standards, the warnings of Orwell’s '1984' are more poignant than ever.
Miniluv – or The Ministry of Love in oldpspeak – is where Winston was brutally tortured, brain-washed and ultimately learned to love Big Brother. And no, he wasn’t watching TV.
- One colour screenprint
- Hand screened and numbered in London
- Premium heavyweight Colorplan paper (270 gsm)
- Limited edition of 150 pieces
- 78 x 52 cm (31 x 20 inches)
- Perfect gift for the literature lover
- Sold unframed
- February 22, 2016 - February 29, 2016
- 30 day returns. View details