This clock is composed of a lot of rings arrayed in circles, thus forming a strong geometrical mark.
This specific item is the larger version to the clock 'Rings', with its marvellous 16 1/2" diameter (check the last photo).
- Raw material: at selection of raw material the main principle to follow was to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - thus plywood has been chosen, for it bears the wood grain, still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from a single 6mm birch plywood board, then the finishing (polishing, painting) is made by hand. The dial is painted to black.
- The movement: is non-ticking, runs with 1 AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). The standard white hands are made of metal.
- diameter: 42cm (16 1/2"),
- depth: 2,8cm (1 1/8"),
- weight: 0,65kg (1,5lb).
- December 10, 2015 - December 21, 2015
- 8 day returns. View details