This is perhaps the most "Japanese" glass you could imagine. Handmade by Tajima Glass the award-winning Edo Glass Mt Fuji Tumbler has attracted so much media attention that there is currently a long wait for orders. But it's definitely worth it. Just pour a drink into the glass and instantly see Mt Fuji appear in the base "lit" up in a reflection of the liquid.
Of course depending on the drink the color of Mt Fuji changes. Try with orange juice wine tea beer tomato juice and more. And as Fuji is famously symmetrical the results are always nothing less than spectacular. Each glass is prepared individually by the Tajima workshop in east Tokyo using special Edo Glass.
The Edo Glass Mt Fuji Tumbler features:
- Glass size: around 7.6 x 15cm (3.6 x 3.7")
- Holds around 380ml (12.8 fl oz)
- Made to order: please allow around 1 month for delivery
- Comes in wooden gift box
- February 17, 2016 - February 22, 2016
- 30 day returns. View details