Proudly made in California
- Simple, clean and classic. A man's blue jean.
- Slim fit, smaller through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Wash inside out in cold water in tub and lay completely flat to dry. After soak/ denim will shrink roughly 1" in length.
- Custom milled with a black warp & black weft.
- 36" inseam.
To create a more bad ass pair of jeans, we started by going to Italy. We'd heard of a certain place that had shuttle looms. The rarest breed of looms that make the most beautiful denim, the old fashioned way. At 14.75 ounces; it's burly but still built to move. This is a true black jean: black warp and weft, black YKK hardware and black Wickett and Craig steer hide patches. These jeans feature our San Francisco map pocking and are proudly constructed in the state of Cali-for-ni-a. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0070/1922/files/SIZE_GUIDE___SLIM_DENIM.pdf?18240323371657824397
- October 6, 2015 - October 7, 2015
- 30 day returns. View details