To create a more bad ass pair of jeans, we started by going to Italy. We'd heard of a certain place that had shuttle looms. The rarest breed of looms that make the most beautiful denim, the old fashioned way. At 14.75 ounces; this denim is burly but still built to move.
This is a true blue jean: a saturated indigo warp and a natural weft, traditional "pig skin" colored contrast stitching on pockets and inseam, antique copper YKK hardware and finished with a russet Wickett & Craig steer hide patch.
As always, it features our San Francisco map pocking and both are proudly constructed in the state of Cali-for-ni-a.
- Simple, clean and classic. A man's jean.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg. Instead, it will stretch where they feel tight. It will shrink roughly 1" in length.
- Custom milled with an indigo warp & natural weft.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly made in California
Show More Show Less
- October 15, 2015 - October 16, 2015
- 30 day returns. View details