The Trafic mirror was designed by Basile Huez & Benjamin Tortiger for Robba Edition (Addiction collection).
This mirror seems to slice space, while distorting the reflections of the surrounding space and creating a surreal image.
Trafic mirror is made in France from high quality 3 mm acrylic mirror glass. It is constructed using a technique of digital laser cutting which enables to cut with great precision, making it possible to create such complex and impressive shapes.
The Addiction collection, edited by Robba Edition, proposes a new design approach with contemporary mirrors, an exclusive collection where desire and emotion reign.
- Material: acrylic mirror glass.
- Height: 103 cm, width: 91cm.
- Height: 40.6", width: 35.8".
- Easy to hang and clean (cleaning cloth included)
- Double-side Velcro buddies, installation plan included.
- October 16, 2015 - October 21, 2015
- 15 day returns. View details